KitchenHub Features & Screenshots
Click on the screenshots for larger images.
Brings all your family's emails, calendars and tasks together into one place.
- See today's and this week's schedule at a glance.
- Read and reply to your emails as soon as they arrive with just a single click.
- Keep track of all your tasks.
- Instant filtering - click on any name to see just that person's emails, appointments and tasks.
Keep on top of your family's busy schedule.
- Create single and recurring appointments.
- Daily, weekly and monthly calendar views.
- Synchronize to your existing Google calendars. Sync your Google calendars with your phone for full two-way updates between your phone and KitchenHub.
- Subscribe to iCalendars to automatically include holiday dates, sports schedules and other events straight into your calendar.
- Learn more about the Family Calendar.
Send and receive emails using your existing email accounts.
- Each user can have multiple email accounts.
- Emails aggregated into single inbox with instant one click filtering by user.
- Use your existing email accounts e.g. Google, Hotmail/Windows Live, Yahoo or any other POP3 or IMAP email account.
To Do Lists
Create and track your tasks
- Task can be assigned to any member of the family.
- Optionally assign a due date and priority to each task.
- Tasks automatically grouped to show outstanding tasks for today, this week, this month.
- Overdue items automatically highlighted.
Store all of your contact details
- Each person can have their own address book.
- Instant search by name, address, telephone number or email address.
- Full, two way synchronization to your existing Google contacts.
- Birthdays & anniversaries automatically added to your calendar.
Create virtual 'sticky notes'
- Enter text or draw your message.
- Resizable, moveable and colour coded.
Add items to your shopping list at the press of a button
- Add items from list of categories & products or manually enter your own.
- Print, email or copy your lists.
- Create multiple shopping lists e.g. Groceries, Hardware Store, Holidays etc.
Store all your favourite recipes
- Search for a recipe by title, category, ingredient or instructions
- View recipes in full screen mode with extra large text so you can follow the recipe while you cook.
Store your favourite internet links for one click access to your web pages
See the weather forecast for your local area
- Click on the weather to open a detailed weather web page.
Ease Of Use
- Designed to be fast and easy to use.
- Accessible to all the family, both young and old.
- Most features available with only one or two clicks.
- Optimized for touchscreen computers and top of the counter use with large buttons and controls making it easy to use with your finger or mouse.
- Large text size to make it easy to read from a distance.
- Works equally well with any non touchscreen PC and mouse.
Try KitchenHub Free For 30 Days
Download a fully functional, free 30-day trial of KitchenHub.
Requires Microsoft Windows 8, 7, Windows Vista or Windows XP.